1. The controller
The controller is Taiga Bear Kuusamo Oy (business ID 3341313-5).
The contact person for registration matters is: EerikLehto, Managing Director, Taiga Bear Kuusamo Oy.
Company:Taiga Bear Kuusamo Oy
Address: Räväntie 7, 93900 Kuusamo
Tel: +358 45 7837 8574
2. Name of the register and data subjects
The name of the register is Taiga Bear Kuusamo Oy‘s customer register. The register contains information on existing consumer and business customers, as well as prospectus customers.
3 Grounds for and purposes of keeping the register
Personal data is processed for purposes related to the management, administration and development of the customer relationship, the provision and delivery of services, and the development and billing of services. Personal data are also processed for the purposes of settling possible complaints and other claims.
In addition, personal data is processed for customer communications, such as information and news purposes and marketing, which also includes processing of personal data for direct marketing and electronic direct marketing purposes.
The customer has the right to opt-out of direct marketing directed at him/her.
For safety reasons, the customer may be asked to provide information about his/her health when participating in our excursions. Providing this information is voluntary and no health-related information will be used for marketing or passed on. No health-related information is stored in the customer register used for marketing purposes.
The controller processes the data itself and uses subcontractors acting for and on behalf of the controller to process personal data.
4. Legal grounds for processing
The legal grounds for processing personal data are as follows, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (also referred to as “GDPR”):
- the data subject has given his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for carrying out pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject (GDPR Art. 6 Art. 1.b);
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party (GDPR Art. 6 Art. 1.f).
The legitimate interest of the controller referred to above is based on a relevant and proper relationship between the data subject and the controller, resulting from the fact that the data subject is a customer of the controller, and where the processing is carried out for purposes which the data subject could reasonably have expected at the time of collection of the personal data and in the context of the relevant relationship.
5. Data content of the register (categories of personal data processed)
The register contains the following personal data in principle for all data subjects:
- basic information and contact details of the person: [first name, surname, address, telephone number, email address];
- information relating to the person’s company or other organisation and the person’s position or job title in the company or other organisation. in a company or organisation;
- Customer data, information on products and services purchased
6. Regular sources of information
Personal data is collected from the data subject himself/herself.
Personal data are also collected and updated, within the limits of applicable law, from publicly available sources related to the performance of the customer relationship between the controller and the data subject and through which the controller carries out its obligations in relation to the maintenance of the customer relationship.
7. Retention period of personal data
Data collected in the register will be kept only for as long and to the extent necessary in relation to the original or compatible purposes for which the personal data were collected.
The need to retain personal data will be assessed every five years; and in any case, data relating to the data subject will be erased from the register after 10 years. after the termination of the customer relationship of the data subject with the controller and the completion of the obligations and measures relating to the customer relationship. For example, accounting records are kept for five years after the end of the financial year.
The controller regularly assesses the need for data retention in accordance with its internal code of conduct. In addition, the controller shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, incorrect or out of date, having regard to the purposes of the processing, are erased or rectified without undue delay.
8. Recipients of personal data and regular disclosures of data
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
9. Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
The personal data contained in the register will not be transferred outside the EU or EEA.
10. Principles of register protection
Personal data files are kept in locked premises, accessible only to designated persons authorised by their functions.
The database containing personal data is stored on a server in the cloud, accessible only to designated persons authorised for their tasks. The server is protected by an appropriate firewall and technical protection by the cloud service provider.
Access to databases and systems is only possible with a personal username and password, which must be issued separately. The controller has limited the access rights and authorisations to information systems and other storage platforms so that only persons necessary for the lawful processing of the data have access to and can process the data. In addition, database and system access events are recorded in the log files of the controller’s IT system.
The employees and other persons of the controller are bound by the obligation of confidentiality and to keep confidential the information they receive in connection with the processing of personal data.
11 Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- the right to obtain confirmation from the controller that personal data concerning him or her are being processed or not being processed and, if such personal data are being processed, the right of access to the personal data and the following information: (i) the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data concerned; (iii) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are to be disclosed; (iv) where possible, the envisaged period of retention of the personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that period; (v) the data subject’s right to obtain from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data relating to him or her or the restriction of the processing of personal data or to object to such processing; (vi) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (vii) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information on the origin of the data (Art.). This basic information described in (i) to (vii) is provided to the data subject on this form;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal (Art. 7 GDPR);
- the right to obtain from the controller, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning the data subject and the right to have incomplete personal data completed, inter alia, by providing additional explanations, taking into account the purposes for which the data were processed (Article 16 GDPR);
- the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning the data subject without undue delay, provided that. (i) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other lawful basis for the processing; (iii) the data subject objects on grounds relating to his or her particular personal situation and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing or the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes; (iv) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or (v) the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject (Article 17 GDPR);
- the right to have the controller restrict processing if. (i) the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, in which case the processing shall be limited to a period of time within which the controller can verify the accuracy of the data; (ii) the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use; (iii) the controller no longer needs the personal data concerned for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, pending verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject (Article 18 GDPR);
- the right to receive personal data concerning him or her which the data subject has provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data have been provided, provided that the processing is based on consent within the meaning of the Regulation and that the processing is carried out automatically (Art. 20 GDPR);
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her infringes the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Article 77 GDPR).
Requests concerning the exercise of the rights of the data subject shall be addressed to the contact person of the controller mentioned in point 1.
12. Network analytics
The services below collect anonymised information about visitors to the website without any personal data:
- Google Analytics
13. Targeted marketing
Based on your referrals to our website, we may carry out targeted advertising on the following services:
14. Automated decision-making and profiling
The data in the register will not be used for automated decision-making or profiling.